AIS - Is AMS's automated inventory control system. Listed below are some keypoints:
- AIS is automated inventory controls – it controls inventory automatically and controls loss which leads to cost savings
- It can track who takes what, where and when. The person, time and date.
- You can set limits to and parameters to control what vends – limits to how much a person can take in a day or a month. You can have varying levels of employees. Limit who can get what product
- You can get email updates on inventory to know if you are getting low
- AIS process is fairly simple plan – you buy the equipment and you do with it what you will – there are no monthly fees or web fees. You are allowed to input any and all data into the system of what you want to track.
- Inventory is not a cloud based system – it is computer and daughter board
- You do not need the internet to operate, unless you want to update remotely and get emails.
- You have the options for coil type vending machines and Clearview lockers
- All machines have a magswipe reader and keypad control
You have options to upgrade to barcode scanners and RFID readers