Moneta Market Kiosk with MEI package, card reader, touch ID, barcode reader with optional face ID camera upgrade. Cash in Cash out.
- For a quick overview read below
Moneta Market features-
Monthly fees :
If your kiosk sales are under $3000 per month your software fee is $50 flat rate
If your kiosk sales are $3000-$5000 per month your software fee is $75 flat rate
If your kiosk sales are over $5000 per month your software fee is $100 flat rate. This is the maximum you will pay.
Credit card is 5.1% of sales.
Most people are paying 11-13% of gross sales in merchant and software fees
If you are getting 5000 per month at a sale of a kiosk $100 is 2 percent – your fees are 5.1 + 2 or 7.1 percent of your gross sales vs 11-13 percent. Meaning if you save 4% of gross sales at $5000 per month is 60000 per year. 4% savings on gross is $2400 a year on that kiosk. Just for doing the same thing with the same software.
Other benefits include
- Coin in and out payout
- MDB units which most people have
- Any way to log in face id, thumb print, any barcode, password and pin, phone QR code
- Set levels of people with discounts
- Give coupons and promos or user rewards for signing up on an account
- Customer has the option the create and account and keep money on it digitally
- Customer has the option to reject their change if they do not make an account which goes into an open fund for the operator
- Current prices on the kiosk are cheap – at $4500
Converting and existing kiosk can cost as little as $400
Conversion is easy using excel and can be done by Moneta
Customer needs internet access – they can buy a dedicated internet using WTI wireless – maybe $25 per month
Software has a back end VMS
Software is supported on reliable Amazon server
Visit their website : https://www.monetamarket.com/index/